Releasing stress from family problems is a LAME excuse.
Not that I don't feel where
Who would go to that extent? I mean...doesn't she have feeling? Or were her personal problems really blinding her? I don't know but her actions can't be taken back. I watched the video but I only lasted barely a minute. It DISGUSTED me!
What made me more disgusted was the sentence she was facing. TWO HUNDRED RINGGIT. HUNDRED not THOUSAND or a 6-month jail term or both. Pathetic. That is all I can say. What is RM200 nowadays? 5 days' worth of grocery shopping money?
If this was committed in the US, I bet she would be facing MUCH more than this petty punishment! YES, I WATCH ANIMAL PLANET!
LETS NOT FORGET THIS GUY!
Life goes on with the many unreported cases.
IF YOU SEE ANY ANIMAL BEING ABUSED, DOGS,CATS, BIRDS, RABBITS, GOATS even CHICKENS PLEASE HELP THEM!
ANIMAL'S NEED A VOICE..
CONTACT THE SPCA = 03-4253 5312
OR THE MDDB* or MCCP** = 019- 357 6477 OR 012- 373 9007
*MDDB : MALAYSIAN DOGS DESERVE BETTER
**MCCP: MALAYSIAN CATS CARE PROJECT
That's it for now peeps. LOVE YOUR PETS! <3
(FOR BESSIE AND MUFFIN)

No comments:
Post a Comment