and wait. and wait. yeah, and wait.
I get that a lot. Now that my college is in a corporate building (address is not given to avoid stalking..che waaa...hahaha). From the ground floor up, there's nothing but awkward silence.
I get off on the 11th floor or 12th. The highest floor is 13. So far, no one had stopped on 13. Basically, I'm always the last one out of the lift. What do i do when I'm in the lift? DUH, i look at them and imagine them doing the chicken dance. This really kills the time in the lift (approximately 30 seconds till i reach my destination). I GOT KANTOI*-ED once. Just once. I laughed. Out loud. Literally lol-ed. WHY? I have a legitimate reason. Well, I laughed at her, yes, a woman. I imagined her doing the chicken dance. Here's the thing. She was in a PINK saree. Like so:
Apart from the colour of the BRIGHT PINK SAREE, she had many, MANY bangles on both her arms that contributed to the MAGNIFICENT LIGHT. It was like Mardi Gras in there. I didn't need to go to Rio De Janeiro for a show. She's practically a show on her own.
OKAY BACK TO CHICKEN DANCE. Imagine her doing the dance. What do you see? My imagination ran. So fast, I couldn't hold myself from laughing. She looked like a pink jingling beach ball. A ball, given her rather...umm...rotund? body. What's worse is that we were the only ones in the lift. THANK GOD SHE DIDN'T TURN AROUND, GIVING ME THE LOOK. I supposed she was nice?
On another note, doesn't KE dollar sign HA look like Miley Cyrus?
After watching her 'We R Who We R' video
Just compare:

However, one makes more sense than another.
HA. That's it for now peeps! :)
''Rarity is luxury'' -zac posen-
(whoever does not know zac posen, KILL yourself)

No comments:
Post a Comment